Studying for Finals: The 12 College Student Stages
Getting ready for final exams this semester? Here’s how things will probably go. We’re so sorry.
Also, you know, good luck! You’ll do great.
1. You tell yourself: “Don’t freak out.”
We’ll get through this together.
2. You freak out.
On second thought…okay, freak out a little bit.
3. You fall in love with coffee.
Caffeine! That’s a great idea!
4. Aaaaand you freak out again.
Okay, maybe that much caffeine wasn’t such a great idea.
5. You calm down.
Take a deep breath…and maybe a nap.
6. You get excited about studying.
Really, really excited. Like, they might even name the library after you.
7. Then you immediately find a way to distract yourself.
Who doesn’t love to procrastinate? (Not sure what that means? Oh, better look it up before you start studying!)
8. You finally get into “the zone.”
At 3 in the morning. Hmm, a quick peek at Facebook can’t hurt, right?
9. You feel a little crazy from staying up all night.
Spinning? Yes. Regretting? No.
10. You take your test.
You did not fly halfway around the world for this torture.
11. You worry that you failed miserably.
Maybe no one saw?
12. You accept whatever happens and go celebrate.
You worked hard and learned a lot – now go have some fun!
Want to make it easier to get to the celebration part? Check out our studying tips below!
Disclaimer: Photographs and other works are subject to license. Copyright in any photographs or other works vest in their creators and our usage of any picture does not create or imply any ownership.